GO-KOT Cleaning and Care Instructions
Let's face it, your outdoor gear isn't meant to stay clean. Camping, hiking, backpacking, kayaking, horseback riding, or anything other outdoor activity is going to coat your gear in dirt and mud. And we can bet if you bring your dogs along for the adventure, that they will eventually jump up on your GO-KOT with muddy paws!
The best outdoor gear isn't the gear that doesn't get dirty, it's the gear that is easy to clean. Luckily, cleaning your GO-KOT couldn't be more simple!
Cleaning Your GO-KOT
1. Look over your GO-KOT and see how dirty it is. Most of the dirt can be wiped off with a damp wash cloth.
2. For tough grass or mud stains, use a damp wash cloth and a mild soap, like Dawn. Remember to not place the soap directly on to the GO-KOT. Instead, mix the soap with water in bowl or bucket and dip the washcloth into the soapy water before scrubbing.
3. If it is not completely clean after the first wipe down, do not throw it in the washing machine! It will shrink your GO-KOT. Just wipe it down a second time and you should be good to go!
4. Always let your GO-KOT air dry after cleaning, and do not store until it is completely dry. If your GO-KOT gets soaked on your adventure, make sure to set it back up once you get home so it can dry out completely.
5. Once your GO-KOT is all clean and dry, you will be ready for your next adventure!
Can’t find size specs anuwhere
I went camping down to Assateague National park inMaryland everybody was laughing at me that I had a kot Until they got on it and everyone wanted one- love my kot!
Just saw you guys on World News Tonight. Had to come and check out your cots. You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work